Lonehill Systems follows a successfully proven implementation methodology that allows businesses to quickly reap the benefits of the powerful SYSPRO ERP solution and to achieve renewed operational effectiveness. The SYSPRO IDEAL Implementation Methodology is a single, worldwide, scalable, structured and phased implementation approach that consists of pre-defined inputs, activities and outputs to deliver a solution on time and on budget.
The SYSPRO IDEAL Implementation Methodology consists of a five-phase approach:
- Initiate Phase: Ensures all parties have an aligned understanding of the business, its requirements and the requirements of the project
- Design Phase: The project team explores the business objectives and needs and designs a solution that will best meet those needs within the project parameters
- Engineer Phase: The project team starts to configure and build the solution based on agreed design parameters. This phase includes customization, configuring a go-live system and simulating a live environment.
- Actualize Phase: The live site is created. Prior to going live, the final data is loaded and validated. The project team will train the people who will work on the new system to ensure users are ready and prepared to use the new software.
- Leverage Phase: Once everything has been balanced and signed-off, we move to the Leverage Phase which closes out the project.
Lonehill’s implementation services include full evaluation of your business’s unique training needs.